Date of Birth: May 19, 1970
Hometown: Oklahoma City
Marital Status: Married
Bio: I have always been active in sports, it has been my passion through the years. However, I remember as a teenager looking through bodybuilding magazines and wanting to be like those ladies. I was that scrawny little kid though that couldn’t gain weight. Knowing now, that I have just competed on a National stage, a dream has come true. I believe that you are never too old to start!
Pet Peeve in the Gym: people on the cell phones while working out
Special Talent: I can play the piano and trumpet
Favorite Cheat Meal: waffles!!!!!!
Best Fitness Recipe: Keto chocolate mug cake
- Cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute of choice (I used Splenda)
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbsp heavy cream/almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Spray the mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg. Set aside. In a separate, slightly larger bowl, mix cocoa powder, sugar substitute, and salt. Add cream/milk, vanilla, and egg to the dry ingredients. Mix well. Add baking powder and mix again.
- Firmly tap the mug on the counter to release any large air bubbles.
- Cook for around 1 minute 20 seconds, depending on your microwave. The top of the cake should be solid. Flip cake onto a plate to cool.
- Top with whipped cream or berries if desired.
Best Dieting Tip: get in a routine! during prep, i eat at the same times everyday
What Inspires You To Excel In Life And The Gym: Knowing that I inspire people. you never know who is watching! This holds true for both the gym and in life.
Favorite Fitness Quote You Live By: She believed She Could, So She Did
Most Important Thing / Person in your Life: My wife who has been by my side during 3 show preps in a year.
Contest Placement History:
2nd place in Women’s Physique at the Oklahoma 2016
3rd place in Master Women’s Physique at the Dallas Europa 2016
1st place in Women’s Bodybuilding at the Dallas Europa 2016
2nd place in Women’s Middleweight Bodybuilding at NPC Nationals 2016